Rotary drum screw is a continuous and effective fine screen removing suspended solids. It is mainly applied in pre-treatment stage of sewage treatment plant or industrial screening. Under the specified screening condition, it can remove 30%-60% of suspended solids from screened sewage.
2. Working principle
When the rotary drum screen runs, the sewage or other raw water will flow into the screen inlet tank via inlet pipe lifting by pump. Through eliminator(or water distribution pipe) , the sewage will flow into the front of screw screen and pass through the screen surface and flow into the drum. Finally, the sewage will flow out at the bottom of the drum. The suspended solids will be left on the drum surface. With the vibration of the drum surface, the suspended solids will be transported from one side to another side and will be discharged by the discharging mechanism.
1) This unit will adopt wedge-type as filtering parts, easy for fluid passing through, non-blocking;
2) Use stainless steel grid which apply for high temperature and high concentration of screening;
3) This unit will use drum type, large filtering space. Thus for the same treating capacity, it has advantage of compact structure, small footprint, low energy consumption;
4) This unit will use backwash nozzle to cleaning the debugging among drum screen. For the backwash start-up and stop-down, it can be controlled automatically or manual control.
5) This unit can achieve continuous operation, automatic sludge discharge, high degree of automation;
6) Completely closed design in case of secondary pollution;
7) For the whole unit, it will be made up of stainless steel.